Extra Mile Blog
Rich Sheubrooks Joins the Pure Sweat Podcast
Listen to the full podcast at http://tiny.cc/rtv2dy
“Once you get out of your comfort zone, that is when real learning occurs.”Rich Sheubrooks
Extra Mile Interview: COO, Mike Dubin
We sat down with Mike Dubin, COO & SVP of Beaver Manufacturing to discuss how the Extra Mile Retreat will challenge business leaders. Mike shares hows the mentors will offer so much for leaders to bring back to their team to increase productivity and culture.
Extra Mile Interview: Muriel Sheubrooks
We recently caught up with Extra Mile Mentor, Muriel Sheubrooks. She shared with us why the Extra Mile Retreat is so special and how she plans to “Assist” attendees in their future endeavors. Muriel has a long history of business success, including the honor of “Business Woman of the Year” in Charlotte.
Extra Mile Interview: Pere Guardiola
Extra Mile Interviews Pere Guardiola. Pere is with Grupo Godo in Barcelona Spain which operates Mundo Deportivo and La Vangurdia. Two of the biggest media outlets in all of Europe. Pete discusses how the Extra Mile can benefit executives.
Assist of the Week: “Growth”
Assist of the Week: Rich Sheubrooks speaks on “Growth” during his Keynote Speech at Pro Scout School in Las Vegas.
11 Things I Learned at Jack Canfield’s Mastermind Retreat in Santa Barbara
I had the opportunity to spend 2 days in Jack Canfield’s home in Santa Barbara last month. It was a mastermind retreat. On a scale of 1 to 10 it was a 30. The energy, passion and enlightenment over those two days was simply incredible. I filled my tool box with so many ah ha’s but I would like to share a dozen of them with you.
1. Own your story, you lived it, do you like it, do you want to change it, what’s holding you back. Be authentic
2. Get more feedback from people……ASK (you can’t improve without feedback)
3. 86% of Americans do not like what they are doing for a living
4. Become an expert at producing ENERGY
5. Do 5 THINGS EVERYDAY TO ADVANCE YOURSELF
6. CHANGE COMES WITH THE PRICE YOU HAVE TO PAY. THE PRICE IN ORDER TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
7. WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO
8. SUCCESS IS FULFILLING YOUR SOULS PURPOSE
9. WRITE NOTES TO YOURSELF & STICK THEM EVERYWHERE…….”It’s Time”
10. Thoughts become things in your body…..BE careful what you think
11. Put yourself in an environment where you can succeed.
— Rich Sheubrooks, Extra Mile Mentor